Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
My creation based on Enchilada Chicken Soup, Enchilada Chicken Soup. The two sauces was actually the result of a mistake, but it turned out very tasty. My husband thinks it's too spicy, though.
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet enchilada seasoning, divided
- 0.5 (4 ounce) canmild chopped green chilies
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 (14 ounce) cancampbell's Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk, divided
- 4 flour tortillas
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine chicken, half of the enchilada seasoning, half can of chiles and water in skillet and cook chicken till it's white on the inside.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, whisk together Cream of Chicken Soup, 1/2 cup milk, and the remainder of the Enchilada seasoning.
- In small sauce pan, heat Nacho Cheese soup and the remaining 1/2 cup milk until saucy.
- Spray baking dish lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Fill each tortilla with chicken filling, roll, and place seam side down in the dish.
- Pour Cream of Chicken sauce over the top.
- Pour Nacho Cheese sauce over the top of that.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until bubbly.