Prep 13 mins
Cook 0 mins
For the number of servings, I think it's for 1. It was not mentioned. I took it in a Coup de Pouce.
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 8 ounces fresh salmon, diced
- 2 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- endive (optional)
- Whip egg yolk with oil and lime juice. Add green onion, capers, cilantro and chive.
- Add fresh salmon and smoked salmon and stir. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Serve in a Chinese spoon or in a endive sheet.
This was soooooo good. I served it on grilled jalapenos, just because I've had something similar to this at my favorite restaurant and this is how they serve it. This was better then the restaurant one ;) Will make again :)