- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (12 ounce) cansflaky-style refrigerated biscuits
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, brown sausage and drain well.
- Add cheddar and Parmesan cheeses, oregano, garlic salt, tomato paste, and tomato sauce and mix well. Simmer 20 minutes. Cool.
- Open one of the biscuit cans and remove the biscuits. Separate each biscuit into 4 layers. Place the layers on a cookie sheet.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of sauce mixture on each layer.
- Repeat with second can of biscuits.
- At this point, you can place the cookie sheets in the freezer until pizzas are frozen. Store frozen pizzas in a ziploc bag in the freezer until ready to use.
- When ready to serve, top pizzas with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.