Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
These creamy baked potatoes are sure to please! One of my hubby's favorites!
Top Review by MonicaD
I served these at a bbq and they went over well. I cooked and prepared the potatoes the night before to stage one and added some garlic powder before replacing potatoes into skins. I placed them on a cookie sheet,covered with plastic wrap and put them in the fridge. I took the potatoes out,brought them to room temperature(about 1/2 hour)placed them in oven for 15 mins,removed them, topped with 4 cheese medley with jalapeno cheese and put them back in oven for additonal 3-4 mins. At this point watch carefully. They went beautifully with the steaks.
- 4 large potatoes
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2-1 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons butter
- onion salt
- garlic powder
- paprika (optional)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash, pierce and then bake potatoes at 400°F for 1 hour.
- Take out of oven and cut lengthwise, in half.
- Spoon out meat of potato and put in bowl along with sour cream, butter and seasonings.
- Mix until all lumps are gone.
- Spoon back into potato skins and top with cheese.
- Place back in oven for another 20 minutes.