Recipe by LAURIE
Grilling this over an open flame as well as using fresh herbs are a must in this steak that adds a great Tuscany flavor to a special meal. Quick to fix this is great for a quick yet fancy meal!
- 4 steaks, preferrably a Filet of Sirloin type total weight about 1 1/2 to 2 pounds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaf
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, basil, oregano, garlic and lemon pepper.
- Spread herb paste onto both sides of each steak.
- Place steaks on greased rack of grill over medium coals.
- Grill, covered 7 to 8 minutes per side or until desired degree of doneness is reached.