Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Delicious bacon cheeseburgers shaped like turtles! Fun and Tasty!!!
- 6 ounces ground beef, shaped into a patty
- 4 slices bacon
- 3 hot dogs
- 2 slices American cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon virgin olive oil
- add Garlic salt, worchestire and oil to burger.
- cut hot dogs in half - make 3 slits in the ends of 4 of them for feet.
- criss cross bacon slices - 1 under, 1 over - 1 over, 1 under, etc. (weave).
- place burger patty over bacon.
- press hot dogs into burger at proper places for legs and head.
- place american cheese on top.
- stretch bacon strips over the burger and around the hot dogs to secure.
- Bake in oven on cookie pan for 30 minutes at 350f.
- finish on grill or frying pan until bacon is crispy.
- Serve on bun with top bun uncovered and all your favorite trimmings.
- (NOTE: toothpick bacon if necessary to stay in place).