Chef Broken's Note:
Delicious bacon cheeseburgers shaped like turtles! Fun and Tasty!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1add Garlic salt, worchestire and oil to burger.
- 2cut hot dogs in half - make 3 slits in the ends of 4 of them for feet.
- 3criss cross bacon slices - 1 under, 1 over - 1 over, 1 under, etc. (weave).
- 4place burger patty over bacon.
- 5press hot dogs into burger at proper places for legs and head.
- 6place american cheese on top.
- 7stretch bacon strips over the burger and around the hot dogs to secure.
- 8Bake in oven on cookie pan for 30 minutes at 350f.
- 9finish on grill or frying pan until bacon is crispy.
- 10Serve on bun with top bun uncovered and all your favorite trimmings.
- 11(NOTE: toothpick bacon if necessary to stay in place).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turtle Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1406.2
- Calories from Fat 1087
- Total Fat 120.8 g
- Saturated Fat 46.3 g
- Cholesterol 274.6 mg
- Sodium 2871.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 65.2 g