1/2 Photos of Turkish Pizza
I've made this a few times now, it's quick, and better than take-aways. Be sure to use the lemon, it really adds to the dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 350 g ground lamb
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 loaf Turkish bread
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 150 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 large tomato, seeds removed,diced
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges to serve
- 1Preheat the oven to 200c.
- 2Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- 3Heat the oil in a heavy based frying pan and cook the onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until soft.
- 4Add the coriander, cumin and mince.
- 5Increase the heat and cook, stirring for about 5 minutes or until the meat has browned.
- 6Add the nuts and salt and pepper and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring.
- 8Place the bread on the baking sheet and spread with the tomato paste.
- 9Sprinkle over half the feta, then the mince.
- 10Sprinkle with the remaining feta.
- 11Bake for 15 minutes or until warmed through.
- 12Top with tomato and parsley, then cut into 4 wedges.
- 13Serve with a wedge of lemon to squeeze over the top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkish Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.4
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 97.2 mg
- Sodium 541.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 22.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: