Can be prepared in advance and kept in fridge. Can be served on its own as well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and peel eggplants, leaving some skin on, and cut into 1 cm cubes.
- 2Heat oil in a cooking pan.
- 3Add eggplant, onion, pepper and garlic and saute for 10 minutes.
- 4Add tomatoes and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- 5Add thyme and season with salt and pepper.
- 6Simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- 7Serve over Turkish Pilav.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkish Eggplant (Aubergine) Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.4
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g