Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is my favorite thing to make with Thanksgiving leftovers and a great way to use up leftover rolls or biscuits...
- Place the bottom of one leftover roll or biscuit on a microwave safe plate.
- Cover bottom of the roll or biscuit with stuffing.
- Add a dollop of Gravy.
- Pile on some Turkey slices.
- Add another dollop of Gravy.
- Add some Cranberry sauce.
- Cover with roll or biscuit top.
- Microwave on high for 45 seconds.
- Let rest for about a minute and press the sandwich down.
- Turn and Microwave for an additional 30 seconds on high or until the gravy is dripping out of the sandwich. (You will have to play around with the time depending on your microwave.).
- This is just as nice using two pieces of any type of bread that you like. If I was in charge of choosing the bread, I would go for thin sliced, seeded, Jewish Rye with Dill. Just toast the bread first and adjust the ingredient amounts to cover the bread. This is also good served as a toasted open faced sandwich.
This is a great sandwich that I first had at a sandwich shop near where I worked. They served it year-round because it was so popular.