Valerie in Florida's Note:
Courtesy of Rachael Ray
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 pieces turkey cutlets, 2 packages
- 6 slices prosciutto di Parma, cut in 1/2 across the center of the ham
- 12 fresh sage leaves, plus
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sage
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling plus
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning, 2/3 palm full
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup dry white wine, eyeball it
- 2 cups chicken stock, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1Top each turkey cutlet with half a slice of prosciutto and a whole leaf of sage.
- 2Roll up the cutlets and drizzle them with extra-virgin olive oil, then season with salt, pepper and poultry seasoning.
- 3Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, 1 turn of the pan. Arrange the roll-ups seam side down and cook 6 minutes on each side.
- 4After roll-ups have cooked on both sides, transfer to a platter and reserve. Add butter to the skillet and reduce heat to medium low.
- 5Add flour to melted butter and combine with a whisk. Whisk in wine and cook out, 30 seconds. Whisk in 1 1/2 cups of stock and form a gravy.
- 6Add remaining chopped sage to gravy, salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Slide roll-ups back into gravy and simmer over low heat until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Saltimbocca Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.4
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 18.8 mg
- Sodium 225.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prosciutto di Parma
fresh sage leaves