Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Courtesy of Rachael Ray
- 12 pieces turkey cutlets, 2 packages
- 6 slices prosciutto di Parma, cut in 1/2 across the center of the ham
- 12 fresh sage leaves, plus
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sage
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling plus
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning, 2/3 palm full
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine, eyeball it
- 2 cups chicken stock, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Top each turkey cutlet with half a slice of prosciutto and a whole leaf of sage.
- Roll up the cutlets and drizzle them with extra-virgin olive oil, then season with salt, pepper and poultry seasoning.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, 1 turn of the pan. Arrange the roll-ups seam side down and cook 6 minutes on each side.
- After roll-ups have cooked on both sides, transfer to a platter and reserve. Add butter to the skillet and reduce heat to medium low.
- Add flour to melted butter and combine with a whisk. Whisk in wine and cook out, 30 seconds. Whisk in 1 1/2 cups of stock and form a gravy.
- Add remaining chopped sage to gravy, salt and pepper to taste.
- Slide roll-ups back into gravy and simmer over low heat until ready to serve.