Prep 25 mins
Cook 4 mins
Wonderful appetizers and great way to use up turkey leftovers. A Pillsbury recipe adapted for my family's taste.
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 (12 ounce) container cranberry-orange sauce
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 1⁄2 lb havarti cheese or 1⁄2 lb swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Top 4 tortillas with 1 tablespoon of the cranberry-orange sauce; spread it out to the edges.
- Top each with turkey, cheese, and second tortilla.
- Brush one side of quesadilla with oil.
- Place oil side down in a skillet over medium heat; press down with pancake turner.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until browned.
- Brush top side of quesadilla with oil; turn quesadilla over and cook and additional 1 to 2 minutes or until browned and cheese is melted.
- Do the same thing with each quesadilla.
- Cut each quesadilla into 6 wedges.
- Serve with cranberry-orange sauce for dipping.