Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very simple Turkey Chili recipe. If you would like it more mild adjust the amount of Cayenne pepper. Also, the simmer time in the minimum time needed I recommend leaving this on the stove for a few hours or putting it in a slowcooker. Enjoy!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 diced onions
- 4 bulbs of garlic
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans black beans
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans dark red kidney beans
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large saucepan heat EVOO over med heat add onions and sweat until translucent.
- Add minced garlic and turkey. Brown turkey.
- Add all remaining ingredients; stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.