1/1 Photo of Turkey Breast Shnitzel Style
Developed by California Grown. See more recipes at http://californiagrown.org/cookbook/index.asp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove skin and bones from turkey and cut meat into thin slices.
- 2Place on a board and cover with plastic wrap; pound with a meat mallet to flatten.
- 3Coat each slice in flour, then dip in beaten egg, then coat well with bread crumbs.
- 4Cook turkey for 3 to 4 minutes on each side in 4 tablespoons butter in a large skillet, cooking in 2 batches if necessary to not crowd skillet.
- 5Set aside and keep warm.
- 6Add 3 tablespoons butter to same skillet and cook until it just begins to brown.
- 7Remove from heat and add capers and lemon juice; season to taste with salt and pepper then stir in parsley.
- 8Saute orzo in remaining tablespoon butter.
- 9Serve turkey slices over orzo and drizzle with lemon butter.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Breast Shnitzel Style
Serving Size: 1 (447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1020.4
- Calories from Fat 431
- Total Fat 47.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.3 g
- Cholesterol 351.0 mg
- Sodium 1151.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 77.0 g