Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This was with recipes that came with my bundt pan. You can easily substitute leftover chicken instead of the turkey.
- 6 cups dry bread cubes (unseasoned stuffing bread can be used)
- 2 1⁄2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon dry onion
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Place 3 cups bread cubes in bottom of greased 12-cup bundt pan.
- Place turkey evenly over bread, then spread Swiss cheese over turkey layer.
- Sprinkle with dry onions and top with remaining 3 cups bread cubes.
- Combine beaten eggs with milk and seasonings; pour over mixture in pan.
- Place bundt pan in a pan of water and bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Remove from water pan and bake an additional ten minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Cool ten minutes.
- With plastic spatula lift turkey mixture away from edges of pan and remove.
- Serve with steamed broccoli or veggie of choice in center of ring.
We got this recipe a long time ago with a bundt pan. It's very good and pretty easy and a great use for leftover turkey. My original recipe was called Turkey in the Bundt. I'm glad I don't have to input the recipe! Thanks.