Recipe by pines506
This was with recipes that came with my bundt pan. You can easily substitute leftover chicken instead of the turkey.
Top Review by Chef TanyaW
We got this recipe a long time ago with a bundt pan. It's very good and pretty easy and a great use for leftover turkey. My original recipe was called Turkey in the Bundt. I'm glad I don't have to input the recipe! Thanks.
- 6 cups dry bread cubes (unseasoned stuffing bread can be used)
- 2 1⁄2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon dry onion
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon poultry seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 3 cups bread cubes in bottom of greased 12-cup bundt pan.
- Place turkey evenly over bread, then spread Swiss cheese over turkey layer.
- Sprinkle with dry onions and top with remaining 3 cups bread cubes.
- Combine beaten eggs with milk and seasonings; pour over mixture in pan.
- Place bundt pan in a pan of water and bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Remove from water pan and bake an additional ten minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Cool ten minutes.
- With plastic spatula lift turkey mixture away from edges of pan and remove.
- Serve with steamed broccoli or veggie of choice in center of ring.