Momma Zakaria's Note:
These are a quick, tasty, cheap lunch or snack!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 small home style biscuits (one can of bake and serve)
- 5 slices honey smoked turkey breast, thin deli slices
- 10 teaspoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2Take the biscuits and lay them on a large ungreased cookie sheet in two rows of five, with about an inch in between.
- 3With fingers, gently press and spread the biscuits out so that they elongated to about four inches.
- 4Spread one teaspoon shredded cheddar cheese onto each biscuit.
- 5Cut the slices of turkey in half, and place one half of each slice of turkey onto each biscuit.
- 6Roll biscuits up so that the outside edge is on the bottom.
- 7Bake for ten minutes and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey and Cheddar Biscuit Rollups
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.7
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 45.9 mg
- Sodium 884.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 17.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: