Recipe by The Amaze-Ing Me
Wanted to find a quick, easy, hummus recipe that didn't call for tahini (which I never have on hand)...
Top Review by Daisyforce
I have just recently been "introduced" to hummus and I love all the varieties. My favorite part of this recipe was the peanut butter instead of the tahini. It was just a little less bitter. This is my new fav!
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 439.41 g can garbanzo beans, drained, with liquid reserved
- 29.58-44.37 ml smooth peanut butter
- handful fresh parsley
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 0.25 ml black pepper
- 0.25 ml kosher salt
- 78.07 ml of extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the garlic in a food processor and finely chop.
- Add beans and 1/2 of the reserved liquid. Process finely or to desired consistency.
- Add parsley, lemon juice and zest, black pepper, and salt.
- Process until it forms a paste.
- Drizzle with olive oil and process until consistency of a mayonnaise.