Tunnel of Fudge Cake (Cake Mix)
- Place milk in pan and whisk in pudding, cook until comes to a boil, 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in chips and butter until smooth and thick; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350F; prepare 12 cup bundt pan.
- Mix cake, oil, sour cream, Irish cream, eggs, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Reserve 2 cups of batter. Pour remaining batter into pan; spoon pudding in a ring on top (DO NOT ALLOW PUDDING TO TOUCH THE SIDES!) spoon reserved batter on top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes (mine is done around 30 minutes, just make sure to keep an eye on it).
- You can frost, drizzle melted chocolate or just dust with powdered sugar.