- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls, separated
- 4 slices American cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix tuna and mayonnaise together; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Arrange crescent rolls on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Fold cheese slices diagonally and break into 2 pieces; place one piece on each crescent.
- Spread 1 heaping tablespoon tuna mixture over cheese; roll up crescent roll-style.
- Bake in a 375° oven for 12 minutes.