Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is tuna salad that I make so that I can have a tuna sandwich and keep it WW friendly! I got the idea from a friend who used to eat a version of this every day for lunch. Use the amount of yogurt you need to make this as moist as YOU want it! The corn goes really well in the tuna, it's a little tiny bit sweet. Serve it on whole wheat or on a salad.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water
- 2 tablespoons plain fat-free yogurt (to taste)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup canned corn
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon chives, finely chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper if you wish. Add more yogurt if you want to.