Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Quick, easy and kid friendly.
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dill relish
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drain & mince
- Flatten each biscuit into a 3 inch circle. Press each biscuit into a greased muffin cup.
- Bake at 400°F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- Combine the mayonnaise, relish, soy sauce, dill weed, tuna and water chestnuts.
- Spoon into biscuit cups and serve immediately.