Recipe by tucker.shawn
Great simple summer meal but pretty enough for a bridal or baby shower. I like to make it with the tuna in olive oil and use Italian dressing.
- 2 cups cooked and chilled small shell pasta
- 1 1⁄2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped seeded, peeled cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup sliced radish
- 1⁄2 cup thawed frozen peas
- 1⁄4 cup julienned red pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 7 ounces canned tuna
- 1 cup salad dressing, of choice
- lettuce, of choice
- fresh herb
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except lettuce and herbs.
- Chill several hours.
- If using oil and vinegar dressing, stir salad mixture occasionally to evenly marinate ingredients.
- Place lettuce leaves on each plate; spoon salad over lettuce.
- Garnish with fresh herbs, if desired.