- Heat cheese, soup and milk over low heat.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add tuna, noodles and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a 2 quart ovenproof dish.
- Top with cracker crumbs and margarine.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Fast, easy and very tasty. I change out the tuna for chicken when serving guests who don't eat fish. This is a yummy staple I have had since childhood.
This is going to be my new way of making tunanoodle from now on. I love the velveeta cheese addition instead of the usual way I made it w/just soup and milk. Added just the right amount of creaminess. Wonderful flavor. Next time I"m going to use the jalapeno flavored velveeta for a little spiciness. Thanks for a great recipe~