Recipe by Sam #7
One day I didn´t have any kind of meat at home, but I saw two cans of tuna on the shelf and said to myself: if I cook other kind of meatballs why not make tuna meatballs. I cooked them, my kids and husband loved them since then, and I still cooking them. It is very easy, I hope you like it!
- 2 (6 ounce) cans light chunk tuna in water, drained
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, softed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- milk (approx. 1/4 cup)
Directions See How It's Made
- Open the cans of tuna and drain them completely.
- Put the tuna in a medium bowl and mix.
- Add 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs and mix.
- Add butter and salt, mix.
- Add egg, mix.
- Add the other 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs and mix well.
- Add milk little by little until moistened, not too sticky.
- Make the meatballs with your hands and fry in hot oil in medium heat until golden, not too brown.