Prep 0 mins
Cook 3 mins
I love tuna salad and I love hummus. One day I decided to put them together, and was suprised at how well they compliment one another.
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 scallion, chopped
- pepper, to taste
- tomatoes, sliced
- pita bread
- Mix together 1 tablespoon of the hummus with the tuna, sour cream, scallion, and pepper.
- Spread the rest of the hummus inside the pita.
- Add a layer of tomato slices.
- Place the tuna mixture inside the pita.
Tuna and hummus is a great combination! I trid this and added grated carrot too - put together in wholw wheat pita with some arugula leaves and I was very impressed thank you!
Delicious! A great way to mix up tuna and hummus for that matter. Great high protein meal. Perfect on whole wheat bread or in a wrap!