Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
These taste a lot like crab cakes
Make and share this Tuna Cakes "faux Crab Cakes" recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, white albacore drained
- fresh dill
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs (I used Italian)
- 1 -2 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- salt and pepper
- tartar sauce
- Mix all ingredients with a fork in a bowl (don't overmix or it will have a sandy texture and not a crab meat texture).
- melt butter in frying pan.
- place mixture in patty shape in butter.
- cover with lid on medium heat 3-4 minutes a side.
- (be very careful when flipping because it does tend to break apart).