Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Just another twist/healthier version of the burger i made these and really enjoyed them i placed a slice of sliced cheese on top of burger and steamed hamburger bun w/ onions lettuce & tomato added mayo to bun as well....mmmmm good!!!
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna
- 1 cup breadcrumbs, divided (regular or panko)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup non-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine Tuna, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, cheese, salad dressing, green onions and egg in medium bowl; mix well.
- Form into four patties; coat each side with remaining 1/2 cup bread crumbs. Heat oil in non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook patties 3 to 5 minutes on each side until golden brown.