Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cooking Light Jan 2008.
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup dry instant polenta
- 1⁄4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons white truffle oil
- Combine milk, broth, and salt in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Gradually add polenta, stirring constantly with a whisk.
- Cook 1 minute or until thick over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in cheese.
- Drizzle with oil. Serve immediately.
Yummmmmmmmm! The truffle oil makes this dish superbly delicious!