Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Sparkly, refreshing, and perfect for a summer gathering! Cook time means chilling time.
- 28 ounces cream of coconut
- 18 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
- 46 ounces pineapple juice
- 750 ml vodka
- 2 liters carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- In a very large plastic pitcher, mix cream of coconut, lemonade concentrate, pineapple juice, and vodka. Chill overnight in freezer, or until slushy.
- To serve, place 2 scoops into a glass, and then fill glass with soda. Serve with long handled spoons.
10 stars all the way for this refreshing tropical cocktail. It has been so dang hot out lately and this is the perfect for hot weather (acually, it's perfect for ANY weather because it is so good). Thanks for sharing it, Kizzikate.
yummmy. This is a cool, refreshing summer drink. Made for 123 tag.
This was absolute wonderful. What a great combination for a summertime drink. I made this for my DD and I this weekend and she especially loved the tropical flavors. thanks