Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I developed several smoothie/shake recipes for my toddlers. This is one of their favorites. I am posting a low-fat version of the shake. If you are making this for toddlers you need to use the high fat version of the ingredients listed.
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple, frozen in chunks
- 1⁄2 cup strawberries or 1⁄2 cup kiwi, frozen
- 1⁄2 cup mangoes or 1⁄2 cup peach, frozen in chunks
- 1 banana, frozen in chunks
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1 1⁄2 cups non-fat powdered milk, plus
- 3 tablespoons non-fat powdered milk
- 8 ounces low fat cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- Puree fruit with enough juice to make the blender run smooth.
- Add cottage cheese, blend well, then add remaining ingredients.