Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
It seems I have a trend going creating a new recipe when a tropical storm or hurricane hits here in SE Texas. This year with Edouard on the I wanted to have a good hearty meal in case the power went out. Those of you who don't care for cream of " " soups should avoid this or find substitutes.
- Place steak portions in a Dutch oven.
- Mix soups in a bowl.
- Pour sous over steak.
- Season with black pepper.
- Bring to a simmer on the stovetop.
- Simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
- Add flour dissolved in the water.
- Simmer 1/2 hour more.
- Serve over egg noodles (I used no yolk by mistake but no one noticed).