Recipe by PSU Lioness
I found this in a "Healthy Bites" magazine at my local Weis grocery store. It was published in the "Kids' Bites" section on the back cover that featured mango recipes.
- 8 marshmallows
- 8 soft molasses cookies (they recommend the Weis store brand)
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Broil marshmallows with the oven door open until they marshmallows are golden brown, about 1-2 minutes; MONITOR CLOSELY. If making over an outdoor grill, toast marshmallows until golden brown on the outside and soft on the inside.
- Place two marshmallows on each cookie.
- Top with mango slices and remaining cookies.
- If desired, drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with coconut and sliced almonds.