Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this in my hunt for mango recipes to use a bumper crop. Simple, fresh and yummy.
Make and share this Tropical Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces uncooked vermicelli
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 2 x 1/4-inch strips
- 1 small mango, chopped
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄4 cup cocktail peanuts, chopped
- Cook and drain vermicelli per package directions.
- Rinse with cold water and drain.
- Toss vermicelli and remaining ingredients except peanuts.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.