Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
With a little help from you, your kids or grandkids will be able to make this for your dessert.
Make and share this Tropical Marshmallow Graham Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Lightly grease or butter a 13x9x2 inch pan.
- In a heavy, large saucepan over low heat melt the marshmallows and milk, stirring often.
- Remove from heat.
- Allow to cool a bit stirring occasionally.
- Stir in extract.
- Fold in pineapple, coconut and whipped cream.
- In a medium bowl combine cracker crumbs and butter.
- Press 1& 1/2 cups of the graham cracker mixture into the greased pan.
- Spread the pineapple coconut mixture on top of this.
- Sprinkle with the remaining crumb mixture.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or better yet, overnight before serving.