Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found the original of this recipe in the June 2005 Betty Crocker cookbooklet fun SUMMER APPETIZERS, then tweaked it to suit our preferences.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F, then line a 15"x10" baking dish with foil.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter, then stir in the brown sugar, honey, ginger & salt, cooking the mixture for about 2 minutes, until bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Add the rest of the ingredients & cook another minute, stirring constantly, until all ingredients are coated.
- Spread the mixture in a thin layer in the foil-lined baking dish & bake 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until bubbly & lightly browned.
- Spread this cooked mixture in a thin layer & allow to cool for about 30 minutes, or until completely cooled.
- Store in an airtight container up to 2 weeks.