Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great drink recipe that is refreshing, healthy, and great for the whole family.
- 1 bag frozen strawberries (or regular and add ice)
- 1 -2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 banana
- 1 slice cantaloupe or 1 slice other melon
- 1 carton vanilla yogurt (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a blender.
- This recipe is very versatile, try your own ideas or change the amounts if you like.
- This is the way I make them, and they are so good.
- We also freeze them sometimes to make Smoothie popsicles!
- Very kid-friendly.
This was so good! We managed to get 4 1/2 servings out of this. I found that I had to use up 2 cups of the pineapple juice.
Light and refreshing! A perfect treat on any day. I was wondering what to do with the rest of the canteloupe that was going smooshy, and this was a great way to use it! Thanks!
I had this for breakfast this morning. I used fresh starwberries and added ice. Very refreshing, thanks for posting. Miss Pixie x x x :)