Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Sweet, fruity and apcked with vitamin C, this is a brilliant way to get children to enjoy healthy drinks. If you use really ripe fruit, it shouldn't need any additional sweetening, but taste it to check before serving. Mango makes a thick puree when blended, so top it up with mineral water- or a good quality lemonade.
- 1⁄2 small pineapple
- 1 bunch seedless white grapes
- 1 mango
- mineral water (optional) or lemonade (optional)
- Using a sharp knife, cut away the skin from the pienapple and halve the fruit.
- Discard the core and roughly chop the flesh of one half. Add to a blender or food processor with the grapes.
- Halve the mango, scoop out the flat stone (pit) and sccop the flesh into the blender.
- Process thoroughly until really smooth, scraping the mixture down from the side of the bowl, if necessary.
- Pour into glassses and top up with lemonade or mineral water, if using. Serve immediately.