Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Not the pudding that we know, this is a yummy combination of fruit. This is a recipe from a Guyana website. Enjoy!
- 4 large bananas
- 1 orange, juice of
- 2 ounces brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 ounces coconut, grated, fresh definitely preferred
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Peel the bananas and cut lengthwise in half.
- Arrange in a greased or nonstick pie dish.
- Add sugar to the orange juice and stir until dissolved. Pour over bananas.
- Sprinkle with coconut and bake until the fruit is soft and coconut is brown, about 15 to 20 minutes (the recipe didn't state baking time, so I'm not sure of the exact time).