Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy, a litle different to coleslaw
- 2 cups shredded white cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 3 cups chopped celery
- 1⁄3 cup chopped dates
- 1⁄3 cup chopped dried pineapple
- 2⁄3 cup lemon yogurt or 2⁄3 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fat-free sweet and sour dressing
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted salted peanut, chopped
- In a large bowl.
- combine the cabbage, carrots, celery, dates and pineapple.
- Mix in the yogurt and vinegar dressing.
- Before serving, mix in the salted peanuts.