Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Wow! Another winner from Eagle Brand! Easy to make, and easier to eat!! Have fun using different chocolates! I used Hershey's special dark chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate! Sinful!! I want to try white chocolate next!! Note* Microwave directions below:
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped toasted almonds or 1 1⁄2 cups macadamia nuts
- 1 cup chopped candied pineapple
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with EAGLE BRAND® and salt. Remove from heat; stir in remaining ingredients. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto wax paper lined baking sheet; chill 2 hours or until firm. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
- Microwave: In 2-quart glass measure, combine chocolate chips with EAGLE BRAND® and salt. Cook on HIGH (100% power) 3 minutes or until chips melt, stirring after each 1 1/2 minutes. Proceed as above.