Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful served alone or in a croissant. Fruity and crunchy!
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 large firm bananas, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 10 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 3⁄4 cup cashew halves
- Make sauce by mixing miracle whip with the curry.
- Put all ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
- Serve as a side salad or on a croissant as a sandwich.