Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A wonderful way to make plain chicken breasts into an eating experience. Thick, sweet 'n sour, orangy, delicious! I found this on a bottle of vinegar, who knew chicken could be this good!
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Arrange chicken breasts on a rack on a deep cookie sheet.
- Generously brush chicken, both sides with mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes, turn baste again.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken from rack and place on cookie sheet, (The mixture will have browned and thickened on the sheet) Brush the browned, thicken mixture on chicken, coating it well, and bake another ten minutes or til chicken is cooked through.
Another GREAT chicken recipe. We love chicken so it's great to find another recipe that's different from the norm. I made this with normal vinegar instead and it still turned out wonderful. The only thing I prefer is to remove the orange rinds from the marmelade after it's been cooked because it's too bitter for my taste, but my husband liked it as it was.