Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I saw this in a magazine and wanted to make it at a later date.
Make and share this Tropical Breeze recipe from Food.com.
- 750 ml chilled unsweetened pineapple juice (3 cups)
- 185 ml malibu liqueur (3/4 cup)
- 125 ml bicardi rum (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup ice cube
- 500 g rock melons, chilled, desseded, peeled and coarsely chopped
- rock melon, wedges sliced thinly to serve
- Place the pineapple juice, malibu, bacardi, ice and rockmelon in the jug of a blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide the mixture among serving glasses. Place a melon wedge on the edge of each glass to serve.
This cocktail was just what the voodoo doctor ordered! After the build-up to Christmas was sighing its last breath...I relaxed with this island-inspired beverage. Even the Snowman Pick could'nt stop me of dreaming of a holiday in the Islands. Made for Recipe swap #11