Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a vegetarian version of Buffalo wings or a zany cracker treat. My husband and I made this one night after we ran out of wing to put into the sauce. The sauce is based on the hot wing sauce that we made at a pizzeria that I worked at once, they used margarine. This would be excellent served with a blue cheese topping or a blue cheese dip, but I like them just as they are.
- 4 ounces butter
- 2 ounces Frank's red hot sauce
- 24 Triscuit crackers
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Melt butter in the microwave.
- Blend with Red-hot sauce.
- Toss crackers in sauce until lightly coated.
- Toast in oven for about 5 minutes, do not burn.
- Let cool slightly and enjoy.