1/3 Photos of Triple Onion Dip
Great to take out to a party as it makes about 3 cups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, chopped finely
- 1 medium red onion, chopped finely
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 4 spring onions, sliced thinly
- 250 g light cream cheese, at room temp
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- vegie sticks and cracker, to serve
- 1Heat oil in pan.
- 2Add brown and red onion and garlic.
- 3Cook over low heat for 10 minutes till soft and browned.
- 4Add salt and pepper and spring onions, cook further 3 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat, cool to room temp.
- 6Beat cream cheese, sour cream and mayo till fluffy and combined.
- 7Stir in cooled onion mix.
- 8Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 9Serve dip with vegie sticks and crackers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Onion Dip
Serving Size: 1 (907 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.8
- Calories from Fat 445
- Total Fat 49.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 102.9 mg
- Sodium 1579.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 11.3 g