Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
I received a booklet from Kraft Foods today which is called "food & family" and this is one of the recipes in it that I am posting here to try at a later date. This is one of their winning desserts.
- 564.15 g box Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix, Dark Chocolate, prepared
- 59.14 ml water
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml milk, cold
- 99.22 g package instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 236.59 ml creamy peanut butter
- 118.29 ml powdered sugar
- 354.88 ml whipped topping, Cool Whip, DO NOT THAW
- 3 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, Baker's
- 118.29 ml peanuts, Planters Dry Roasted, coarsely chopped
- Prepare the brownies as directed on the package (brownie mix, water, oil and eggs) using a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Whisk milk and pudding mix 2 minutes while brownies are cooling. Add peanut butter and sugar; mix well. Cover and refrigerate pudding mixture until brownies are completely cooled.
- Spread pudding mixture over brownies.
- Microwave whipped topping and chocolate on high for 1 minute, stirring every 30 seconds. Spread over pudding; sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate 1 hour. Refrigerate leftovers -- yeah right, leftovers!
I made these with homemade brownies. They are amazing!!!
I also got the Kraft magazine and made this recipe immediately because it's right up my alley (I'm a chocolate peanut butter FREAK)! THEY ARE AMAZING!!!