Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup graham wafer crumbs
- 1 (200 g) package flaked coconut
- 1 (350 g) package chocolate chips
- 1 (5 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In oven, melt margarine in 8x8 pan.
- Sprinkle wafer crumbs evenly over melted margarine.
- Cover with coconut and condensed milk.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until lightly brown.
- Meanwhile, in saucepan, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter. Once shell is browned, pour mixture over top. Cool in fridge. Cut. Store at room temperature to keep soft and chewy.
- I make this in 9x13 pan as well. Just increase measurements. If you like top a bit thicker, increase by 1/4 cup.
- These also freeze great!