Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Light, cool salad for those hot summer nights. From Secrets of the Spas by Catherine Bardey.
- 1 cup cooked and drained white beans
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and diced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Place beans, yellow pepper and tomatoes in large bowl.
- Add parsley, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper and toss.
Awesome, my wife made this for me and I loved it. A great summer salad!