Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I love those recipes that don't require much thought. This is a simple and easy twist on my Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken. Just put your chicken in the slow cooker, add the sloppy sauce and cook. It's a crowd-pleasing meal with little effort.
- 2 lbs chicken breasts or 2 lbs chicken tenderloins
- 1 (28 1/2 ounce) can sloppy joe sandwich sauce
- 8 hamburger buns, for serving
- Place a small amount of sloppy joe sauce in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add chicken.
- Pour remaining sauce over chicken. (Feel free to adjust chicken and sauce amounts according to your family size and your taste).
- Cook on LOW 4-6 hours.