1/2 Photos of Tri Color Breakfast Parfait Smoothie
Baby Kato's Note:
This quick and easy to make smoothie is very refreshing and makes a great morning treat, it's not overly sweet and is creamy, tart and tangy. What a great way to get our daily intake of fruit. Your family will feel extra special. Best of all your children will never guess how many fruit are in this tasty smoothie. I would recommend tasting the smoothie before adding the strawberries to see if more honey is needed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup peach nectar
- 1 1/2 bananas, large, frozen
- 1 1/3 cups peach slices, frozen
- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 3 tablespoons liquid honey
- 4 -6 ice cubes
- 2/3 cup strawberry, sweet, frozen
- 2 cups whipped cream (garnish)
- 1/2 teaspoon lime rind, garnish (optional)
- 1In a blender add all the ingredients except for the strawberries, whipped cream and lime rind.
- 2Cover and combine until the mixture is smooth and silky.
- 3You should have a lovely thick, pale green drink.
- 4Next drop the strawberries into the blender and blend until half the mixture in the blender is pink and the other half is green.
- 5Pour slowly into chilled glasses, half filling each glass with the green mixture.
- 6Add a squirt of whipped cream and top with the pink mixture.
- 7Garnish the pretty pink and green smoothie with another squirt of whipped cream and sprinkle with the lime rind.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tri Color Breakfast Parfait Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 571.4
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 46.3 mg
- Sodium 127.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 78.8 g
- Protein 7.1 g